Adjoining Building

Usually seen in fire insurance policies, this is a nearby building that physically touches the insured building at some point.

See also Adjacent Building.

This bit of jargon has been viewed 7,999 times.

Blog Link Copy to Clipboard
What is this?

Return To Insurance Jargon

Search the Jargon Database

Home | Add Jargon | F.A.Q | About | Contact
© 2010 JargonDatabase.com

Jargon Database is sponsored by Profit Awareness - discover your best clients, and get rid of your bad ones (Check out out business practices blog here)

Jargon Database was built by the best web development agency in Atlanta Georgia - Digital Tool Factory