Remarking a Table

Common in high class restaurants, this is the practice of placing appropriate flatware on the table as new courses of the meal arrive.

See also 8 Top, High Top and Marking a Table.

This bit of jargon has been viewed 3,926 times.

Blog Link Copy to Clipboard
What is this?

Return To Restaurants Jargon

Search the Jargon Database

Home | Add Jargon | F.A.Q | About | Contact
© 2010 JargonDatabase.com

Jargon Database is sponsored by Profit Awareness - discover your best clients, and get rid of your bad ones (Check out out business practices blog here)

Jargon Database was built by the best web development agency in Atlanta Georgia - Digital Tool Factory